Interview of William Mohr
Poet, publisher of Momentum Press. University of California, Long Beach, professor of English.
- Books and Fine Printing
- Biographical Note:
- Poet, publisher of Momentum Press. University of California, Long Beach, professor of English.
- Mohr, William
- Persons Present:
- Mohr and Collings.
- Place Conducted:
- Department of English at California State University, Long Beach in Long Beach, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library’s Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Jane Collings, principal editor and interviewer, UCLA Center for Oral History Research; Ph.D., Critical Studies in Film and Television, UCLA.
- Processing of Interview:
- The transcripts for sessions 2, 3, and 4 are verbatim transcriptions of the recordings. They were transcribed by a professional transcribing agency using a list of proper names and specialized terminology supplied by the interviewer. The interviewee was then given an opportunity to review the transcript but made no changes. The interviewer prepared timed logs of the audio recordings for sessions 1, 5, and 6. Mohr was given the opportunity to review the logs in order to supply missing or misspelled names and verify the accuracy of the content but made no changes.
- 11.75 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- In accordance with the interviewee's wishes, this oral history is not available on line.