Interview of Edwina Pellikka
Textile artist and owner of A Dyeing Art, a textile art studio established in 1984.
- The Crafts in Hollywood: Costuming
- Film and Television
- Collings, Jane and Pellikka, Edwina
- Persons Present:
- Pellikka and Collings.
- Place Conducted:
- Pellikka's studio in Los Angeles, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library’s Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Jane Collings, principal editor and interviewer, UCLA Center for Oral History Research; Ph.D., Critical Studies in Film and Television, UCLA.
- Processing of Interview:
- The interviewer prepared a timed log of the audio recording of the interview. Pellikka was given the opportunity to review the log in order to supply missing or misspelled names and to verify the accuracy of the content but made no changes.
- 4.25 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- This series of interviews documents the work of costumers in the film and television industries in Los Angeles. The interviews preserve a dimension of Hollywood history and Los Angeles history that has been under-documented to date.