Interview of Robert R. Gitt
Film preservation officer for the UCLA Film and Television Archive.
- UCLA and University of California HistoryFilm and TelevisionUCLA Librarians
- Biographical Note:
- Film preservation officer for the UCLA Film and Television Archive.
- Gitt, Robert R.
- Persons Present:
- Gitt and Sanett.
- Place Conducted:
- Gitt's home in Studio City, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Shelby Sanett, Gold Shield Intern; B.A., University of Phoenix; M.B.A., University of Phoenix; M.L.I.S., UCLA.
- Processing of Interview:
- Daniel Lee, editorial assistant, edited the interview. He checked the verbatim transcript of the interview against the original tape recordings, edited for punctuation, paragraphing, and spelling, and verified proper names. Words and phrases inserted by the editor have been bracketed. Gitt reviewed the transcript. He verified proper names and made minor corrections and additions. Jane Collings, senior editor, prepared the table of contents. Gail Ostergren, editorial assistant, assembled the biographical summary, index, and interview history. Due to technical difficulty, four pages of text were re-inserted in the document after page number twenty-eight, at a time when the pagination for the document had already been set. Therefore, these four pages are labeled, a,b,c, and d and numerical pagination resumes on page number twenty-seven.
- 6.85 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.