Interview of Jorge Preloran
Filmmaker and producer of educational films and films on Argentine folklife.
- An Oral History: Jorge Preloran
- Film and Television
- Biographical Note:
- Filmmaker and producer of educational films and films on Argentine folklife.
- Preloran, Jorge
- Persons Present:
- Preloran and Collings.
- Place Conducted:
- Preloran's home in Culver City, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Jane Collings, interviewer and senior editor, Center for Oral History Research. B.A., Communications, Antioch College; M.A., Communications, University of Iowa; Ph.D., Critical Studies, UCLA. Collings prepared for the interview by viewing Preloran's work and reviewing printed photographic and text materials produced by Preloran pertaining to the work.
- Processing of Interview:
- The transcript is a verbatim transcription of the recording. It was transcribed by a professional transcribing agency using a list of proper names and specialized terminology supplied by the interviewer. Preloran was then given an opportunity to review the transcript and made a number of corrections and additions. Those corrections were entered into the text without further editing or review on the part of the Center for Oral History Research staff.
- 10 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.