Interview of Fred Heilbron
Lawyer and member of the San Diego City Council and chair of the San Diego County Water Authority.
- unknown title
- Oral History of California Water Resources Development
- Urban Planning and Land UseWater Resources
- Biographical Note:
- Lawyer and member of the San Diego City Council and chair of the San Diego County Water Authority.
- Heilborn, Fred
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewee Retained Copyright
- Series Statement:
- This series had its origin in a grant from the University of California Water resources Center in 1965. The project was a joint effort by the UCLA Oral History Program and the Regional Oral History Office, University of California, Berkeley. For some years after the close of the grant period, limited interviewing in this area continued.
- Partially processed; 95 pages of transcript.