Interview of Edward F. Dibble
Hydrologist for the San Bernardino Valley Conservation District and secretary-manager of the San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency. Member of the California State Water Resources Control Board.
- unknown title
- Oral History of California Water Resources Development
- Water Resources
- Dibble, Edward F.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewee Retained Copyright
- Series Statement:
- This series had its origin in a grant from the University of California Water resources Center in 1965. The project was a joint effort by the UCLA Oral History Program and the Regional Oral History Office, University of California, Berkeley. For some years after the close of the grant period, limited interviewing in this area continued.
- Partially processed; 282 pages of transcript.