Interview of Howard W. Crooke
Secretary manager for the Orange County Water District.
- unknown title
- Oral History of California Water Resources Development
- Water Resources
- Biographical Note:
- Secretary manager for the Orange County Water District.
- Crooke, Howard W.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewee Retained Copyright
- Series Statement:
- This series had its origin in a grant from the University of California Water resources Center in 1965. The project was a joint effort by the UCLA Oral History Program and the Regional Oral History Office, University of California, Berkeley. For some years after the close of the grant period, limited interviewing in this area continued.
- Partially processed; 53 pages of transcript.