Interview of Eugene S. Rosenfeld
CEO of Kaufman and Broad Home Corporation, a home building company. Managing partner of Highridge Partners, an investment company.
- Entreprenuers of the West: Eugene S. Rosenfeld
- Entrepreneurs of the West
- Rosenfeld, Eugene S.
- Persons Present:
- Rosenfeld and Elkind.
- Place Conducted:
- Rosenfeld's office in El Segundo, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Stephen Elkind; B.A., Economics, UCLA; M.B.A., John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA. Elkind prepared for the interview by reviewing materials provided by Rosenfeld including a resume and information available at the Eugene and Maxine Rosenfeld Library at UCLA. Series interviewers' topics and questions were drawn from a uniform outline developed by the Price Center and Dr. Osborne.
- Processing of Interview:
- David Wood, editor, edited the interview. He checked the verbatim transcript of the interview against the original tape recordings, edited for punctuation, paragraphing, and spelling, and verified proper names. Words and phrases inserted by the editor have been bracketed. Rosenfeld reviewed the transcript. He verified proper names and made minor corrections and additions. Jane Collings, senior editor, prepared the table of contents. Wood assembled the biographical summary and interview history. Daniel Ryan, editorial assistant, assembled the index.
- 1.5 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- This series is a cooperative venture between the Oral History Program and the MBA Program in UCLA's John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management and has been further supported by the Price Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies.