Interview of Robert Singleton
UCLA assistant professor of labor economics and founding director of the UCLA Bunche Center for African American Studies. Later professor of economics at Loyola Marymount University.
- UCLA Center for African American Studies: Robert Singleton
- UCLA's Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies
- UCLA and University of California HistoryAfrican American HistoryUCLA Research Centers and Programs
- Singleton, Robert
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- 11 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- Interviews in this series include individuals who were instrumental in creating and guiding the Center for African American Studies at UCLA to a position of widely recognized excellence among the nation's African American studies departments, centers, and institutes.