Interview of Virgil P. Roberts
Managing partner of the law firm Bobbitt & Roberts and president of Solar Records. Involved in the founding of the UCLA Bunche Center for African American Studies.
- UCLA Center for African American Studies: Virgil P. Roberts
- UCLA's Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies
- UCLA and University of California HistoryAfrican American HistoryUCLA Research Centers and Programs
- Roberts, Virgil P.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- 2.5 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- Interviews in this series include individuals who were instrumental in creating and guiding the Center for African American Studies at UCLA to a position of widely recognized excellence among the nation's African American studies departments, centers, and institutes.