Interview of Carole E. Goldberg
UCLA professor of law involved with the UCLA American Indian Studies Center.
- UCLA American Indian Studies Center: Carole E. Goldberg
- UCLA American Indian Studies
- UCLA and University of California HistoryAmerican Indian HistoryUCLA Research Centers and Programs
- Biographical Note:
- UCLA professor of law involved with the UCLA American Indian Studies Center.
- Goldberg, Carole E.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- Interviewees in this series were actively involved in American Indian studies from the late sixties to the present time. The series is designed to document the development of American Indian studies, the American Indian Studies Center, and the American Indian Studies Interdepartmental Program at UCLA.