Interview of Robert M. Williams
UCLA professor of economics. Founder of UCLA’s Business Forecasting Project.
- Oral History with Robert M. Williams
- UCLA and University of California HistoryUCLA Faculty
- Biographical Note:
- UCLA professor of economics. Founder of UCLA’s Business Forecasting Project.
- Williams, Robert M.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- 9.85 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.