Interview of Benjamin Aaron
Labor attorney and director of the UCLA Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Benjamin Aaron: An Oral History
- UCLA and University of California HistoryUCLA Faculty
- Biographical Note:
- Labor attorney and director of the UCLA Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Aaron, Benjamin
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- 4237295 (OPAC number)