Interview of Marc B. Nathanson
Chair and CEO of Falcon Cable TV.
- Entrepreneurs of the West: Marc B. Nathanson
- Entrepreneurs of the West
- Nathanson, Marc B.
- Persons Present:
- Nathanson and Kanigher.
- Place Conducted:
- Nathanson's office at Charter Communications in Los Angeles, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Michael Kanigher, Private Client Services, Goldman Sachs, Los Angeles; B.A., San Diego State University; M.B.A., John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA. Kanigher prepared for the interview by reviewing materials provided by Nathanson, including a resume and information available at the Eugene and Maxine Rosenfeld Library at UCLA. Series interviewers' topics and questions were drawn from a uniform outline developed by the Price Center and Dr. Osborne.
- Processing of Interview:
- David Wood, editorial assistant, edited the interview. He checked the verbatim transcript of the interview against the original tape recordings, edited for punctuation, paragraphing, and spelling, and verified proper names. Words and phrases inserted by the editor have been bracketed. Nathanson reviewed the transcript. He verified some proper names and made a number of corrections and additions. Jane Collings, senior editor, prepared the table of contents. Wood assembled the biographical summary and interview history. Ji Young Kwon, editorial assistant, compiled the index.
- 3.7 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- This series is a cooperative venture between the Oral History Program and the MBA Program in UCLA's John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management and has been further supported by the Price Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies.