Interview of Fidel Danieli
- Los Angeles Institute of Contemporary Art: The First Ten Years
- Danieli, Fidel
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- viii, 172 leaves : index.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- This series documents the history of the Los Angeles Institute of Contemporary Art (LAICA) from its founding in 1974 into the early 1980s, LAICA closed several years after these interviews were completed.
- Writing for Artforum; Danieli's work with Robert Smith at Brand Gallery; on conflicting priorities for LAICA; LAICA in transition; LAICA's purpose within the art community; the early stages of the Journal; the evolution of the Journal; qualities of the Journal.