Interview of Debra Burchett
- Los Angeles Institute of Contemporary Art: The First Ten Years
- Burchett, Debra
- viii, 172 leaves : index.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Series Statement:
- This series documents the history of the Los Angeles Institute of Contemporary Art (LAICA) from its founding in 1974 into the early 1980s, LAICA closed several years after these interviews were completed.
- The funding and coordination of the Architectural Sculpture show; encounters with Annita Delano and Peter Krasnow.