Interview of Richard Koshalek
Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) in Los Angeles and president of the Art Center College of Design.
- Richard Koshalek: An Oral History
- Biographical Note:
- Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) in Los Angeles and president of the Art Center College of Design.
- Koshalek, Richard
- Place Conducted:
- Koshalek's office at the Art Center in Pasadena, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Joanne L. Ratner, UCLA Oral History Program; B.A., American Studies/Art History, Scripps College; M.A., Art History/Museum Studies, University of Southern California.
- Processing of Interview:
- The transcript is a verbatim transcription of the recording. It was transcribed by a professional transcribing agency using a list of proper names and specialized terminology supplied by the interviewer. Koshalek did not review the transcript, and therefore some proper names may remain unverified.
- 10.6 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.