Interview of Judy Chicago
Artist and co-founder of the Feminist Art Program at the California Institute of the Arts.
- Judy Chicago: An Oral History
- Biographical Note:
- Artist and co-founder of the Feminist Art Program at the California Institute of the Arts.
- Chicago, Judy
- Persons Present:
- Chicago and Collings.
- Place Conducted:
- Chicago’s residence in Ontario, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Jane Collings. B.A., Antioch College, 1982; M.A., University of Iowa, 1985, Ph.D., UCLA, 1995.
- Processing of Interview:
- The transcript is a verbatim transcription of the recording. It was transcribed by a professional transcribing agency using a list of proper names and specialized terminology supplied by the interviewer. Chicago was then given an opportunity to review the transcript and made a few corrections and additions. Those corrections were entered into the text without further editing or review on the part of the Center for Oral History Research staff.
- 1.8 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.