Interview of Caroline Liebig
Donor and member of the board of trustees of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Museum Catalyst
- Liebig, Caroline
- Persons Present:
- Liebig and Galm.
- Place Conducted:
- Liebig's home in Santa Monica, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Bernard Galm, Assistant Director, UCLA Oral History Program; B.A., English, St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota. Fulbright Scholar, 1957-58, Free University, Berlin, Germany. Graduate study at Yale School of Drama and UCLA Department of Theatre Arts.
- Processing of Interview:
- Editing was done by Joel Gardner, Assistant Editor, UCLA Oral History Program. The verbatim transcript of the interview was checked against the original tape recordings and edited for punctuation, paragraphing, correct spelling, and verification of proper and place names. The final manuscript remains in the same order as the original taped material. Words and phrases inserted by the editor have been bracketed. Mrs. Liebig reviewed and approved the edited transcript. She made minor corrections and deletions and also supplied spellings of names that had not been verified previously. The editor compiled the index. The interviewer, Bernard Galm, wrote the introduction and reviewed the manuscript before it was typed In final form. The Program's staff prepared the other front matter.
- 4.5 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.