Interview of Abraham L. Wirin
Staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Southern California.
- unknown title
- Social MovementsCivil Liberties
- Biographical Note:
- Staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Southern California.
- Wirin, Abraham L.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.
- Partially processed; 198 pages of transcript.