Interview of S. Charles Lee (1979)
Architect known primarily for designing motion picture theaters.
- unknown title
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Design
- Biographical Note:
- Architect known primarily for designing motion picture theaters.
- Lee, S. Charles
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Marlene L. Laskey, UCLA Oral History Program; B.A., political science, UCLA; has researched, organized, and conducted architectural tours of Los Angeles.
- Interviewee Retained Copyright
- Partially processed.