Interview of Reed Scott
President of Lockheed Hydraulic Brake Company.
- Reed Scott: Reminiscences of My Father
- Biographical Note:
- President of Lockheed Hydraulic Brake Company.
- Scott, Reed
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewee Retained Copyright
- Life of father, Don O. Scott (1885-1959); growing up in Los Angeles; development, production, and promotion of four-wheel hydraulic brake for Allan and Malcolm Lockheed; president of Lockheed Hydraulic Brake Company, 1919-37; early history of Bendix Home Appliances Company; development and sale of first Bendix automatic washing machines.