Interview of Streeter Blair
- Primitive Painter of the West
- Blair, Streeter
- Persons Present:
- Tapes I to IV: Blair and Dixon; Tapes V to XIII: Blair, Dixon, and Schippers.
- Place Conducted:
- Tapes I to IV: Blair's studio in Los Angeles, California; Tapes V to XVIII: Blair's home in Beverly Hills, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- Tapes I to XVIII were conducted by Elizabeth I. Dixon, Head, UCLA Oral History Program; B.A., international relations, University of Southern California: M.L.S., UCLA School of Library Service. Tapes V to XVIII were conducted by Donald J. Schippers, Interviewer-Editor, Oral History Program, UCLA; B.A., UCLA; M.A., American history, Occidental College; M.L.S., library service, UCLA.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.