Interview of George B. Allison
- Campus and Urban Architecture
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Design
- Allison, George B.
- Place Conducted:
- Allison's home in Los Angeles, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by James V. Mink, University Archivist and Director, Oral History Program; B.A., M.A., history, B.L.S., UC Berkeley; Certificate in Archival Administration, American University, Washington, D. C.
- Processing of Interview:
- The editing was done by H. Lynda Kimmell, assistant editor, UCLA Oral History Program. The verbatim transcript was checked for accuracy and edited for punctuation, paragraphing, spelling, and verification of proper names. Words or phrases introduced by the editor have been bracketed. Allison reviewed and approved the final edited transcript. He made few changes or deletions. Joel Gardner, Program editor, prepared the index and wrote the introduction. The Program staff prepared the other front matter.
- 6 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.