Interview of Rosalind F. Cassidy
UCLA professor of physical education.
- Changing Perspectives in Physical Education
- UCLA and University of California HistoryDanceUCLA Faculty
- Biographical Note:
- UCLA professor of physical education.
- Cassidy, Rosalind F.
- Persons Present:
- Cassidy and Schippers.
- Place Conducted:
- Cassidy's home in Santa Monica, California.
- Supporting Documents:
- Records relating to the interview are located in the office of the UCLA Library's Center for Oral History Research.
- Interviewer Background and Preparation:
- The interview was conducted by Donald J. Schippers, Interviewer-Editor, Oral History Program, UCLA; B.A., UCLA; M.A., American history, Occidental College; M.L.S., library service, UCLA.
- Processing of Interview:
- A verbatim transcript of the tapes was edited by the interviewee and reviewed by Bernard Galm, Supervising Editor, UCLA Oral History Program. Since the editing was done by the interviewee, it consisted not only of the customary minor emendations in spelling, punctuation and syntax, but also of additions and changes in the text which Cassidy regarded as essential to the accuracy of the manuscript. Proper names were verified by the interviewee. The chronology of the interview was retained with no rearrangement of the material. The use of brackets indicates words and inserted passages that were not part of the original tapescript. The index was prepared by Jack Vaughn and the supporting documents by the staff of the UCLA Oral History Program.
- 11 hrs.
- Regents of the University of California, UCLA Library.