- Community HistoryUCLA and University of California HistoryLiteratureMusicTheaterArtUCLA History: Events and Projects
- 1.75 hrs.
- Series Statement:
- The interviews in the series Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program document the stories of formerly incarcerated artists, professional artists, and administrators who participated in the Arts-in-Corrections program. A...
- Biographical Note:
- Writer and teacher for the Arts-in-Corrections program, developer of Manual For Artists Working in Prison, and editor of Memo Arts.
Limit your search
- Central Avenue Sounds Oral History Project36
- Beyond Central13
- Traditional Asian Arts in Southern California8
- Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program6
- Black Music and Musicians in Los Angeles: Spirituals, Gospel, Jazz, and Spoken Word6
- UCLA Institute of Ethnomusicology, 1961-19744
- View of a Culture: Presenting Rock Music in Los Angeles, 1960s-1970s3