- 11.83 hrs.
- Series Statement:
- This series includes interviews with individuals involved in behind-the-scenes or on-the-air presentation of rock music in Los Angeles area during its critical period of growth and importance, the 1960s and 1970s. It focuses on both the music itself and the culture that accompanied it as rock mus...
- Biographical Note:
- Producer and disc jockey for the Los Angeles area's first underground rock radio station, KPPC.
Limit your search
- Central Avenue Sounds Oral History Project36
- Beyond Central13
- Traditional Asian Arts in Southern California8
- Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program6
- Black Music and Musicians in Los Angeles: Spirituals, Gospel, Jazz, and Spoken Word6
- UCLA Institute of Ethnomusicology, 1961-19744
- View of a Culture: Presenting Rock Music in Los Angeles, 1960s-1970s3