- American Indian History
- 1 hr. 21 min.
- Series Statement:
- The interviews in the series American Indian Relocation Project document the experience of American Indians who came to Los Angeles as part of the Bureau of Indian Affairs' urban relocation program in the 1950s and 1960s. The initial interviews were conducted by students in Professor Peter Nabok...
- Biographical Note:
- Cherokee. Came to Los Angeles as part of the American Indian Relocation.
Limit your search
- American Indian Relocation Project20
- UCLA American Indian Studies6
- The American Indian Presence in Southern California: Those Who Came5
- The American Indian Presence in Southern California: Those Who Were Already Here5
- American Indian Studies M200A Student Interviews4
- Environmental Activism in Los Angeles1