- UCLA and University of California HistoryAmerican Indian HistoryUCLA Research Centers and Programs
- Series Statement:
- Interviewees in this series were actively involved in American Indian studies from the late sixties to the present time. The series is designed to document the development of American Indian studies, the American Indian Studies Center, and the American Indian Studies Interdepartmental Program at ...
- Biographical Note:
- UCLA professor of anthropology involved with the UCLA American Indian Studies Center.
Limit your search
- American Indian Relocation Project20
- UCLA American Indian Studies6
- The American Indian Presence in Southern California: Those Who Came5
- The American Indian Presence in Southern California: Those Who Were Already Here5
- American Indian Studies M200A Student Interviews4
- Environmental Activism in Los Angeles1