- Community HistorySocial MovementsCommunity Activism
- 2.25 hrs.
- Series Statement:
- The Narratives of Justice oral history series documents issues related to the criminal justice system in California through interviews with a variety of people who seek to reform that system. It includes interviews with individuals who provide services to at-risk youth; individuals engaged in com...
- Biographical Note:
- Director of trauma-informed youth development at the Brotherhood Crusade.
Limit your search
- Twenty-Five Years of Community Organizing and Institution Building in the Aftermath of Watts: 1965-199010
- Mitigating Poverty in the City of Angels: Interviews with Affordable Housing and Social Welfare Activists6
- Narratives of Justice:Criminal Justice Activism in Los Angeles4
- Community Service Organization Oral Histories3
- Central American Solidarity Movement in Los Angeles1