- Politics and Government
- Series Statement:
- Interviews in this series were undertaken by the UCLA Oral History Program under the auspices of the California State Archives and in conjunction with the California State University, Fullerton, Oral History Program; California State University, Sacramento, Center for California Studies Oral Hist...
- Biographical Note:
- Assistant director of the California State Department of Housing and Community Development from 1968 to 1969. Chief of staff for Speaker of the Assembly Robert Morett from 1970 to 1974. Executive director of U.S. Senator John V. Tunney's staff from 1974 to 1976.
Limit your search
- California State Archives State Government Oral History Program56
- California Democratic Council11
- The Bradley Years: Los Angeles City Government, 1973-19938
- Seven Decades of Planning and Development in the Los Angeles Region6
- Governmental History Documentation Project - Ronald Reagan Era5
- Black Politicians of Los Angeles3
- Donated Oral Histories2
- Second Baptist Church of Los Angeles1