- Community HistoryUCLA and University of California HistoryUCLA History: Events and ProjectsMusicArtLiteratureTheater
- 1 hr. 14 min.
- Series Statement:
- The interviews in the series Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program document the stories of formerly incarcerated artists, professional artists, and administrators who participated in the Arts-in-Corrections program. A...
- Biographical Note:
- Project manager of the Prison Arts Project and director of William James Association.
Limit your search
- Traditional Asian Arts in Southern California9
- Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program6
- Black Music and Musicians in Los Angeles: Spirituals, Gospel, Jazz, and Spoken Word6
- Central Avenue Sounds Oral History Project4
- Beyond Central1
- View of a Culture: Presenting Rock Music in Los Angeles, 1960s-1970s1