- UCLA and University of California HistoryCommunity HistoryMusicUCLA History: Events and ProjectsLiteratureArtTheater
- 3.5 hrs.
- Series Statement:
- The interviews in the series Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program document the stories of formerly incarcerated artists, professional artists, and administrators who participated in the Arts-in-Corrections program. A...
- Biographical Note:
- Painter and actor, member of the Advisory Board of the Poetic Justice Project and part of the Arts-in-Corrections program during incarceration.
Limit your search
- From Small Town Congregation to Suburban Survivor: Pasadena Jewish Temple and Center18
- South Asian Women in Los Angeles15
- Synanon Foundation Oral Histories8
- Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program6
- Narratives of Justice:Criminal Justice Activism in Los Angeles4