- Community History
- 10 min.
- Series Statement:
- In 1980, the late Eugene Fingerhut, a congregant at the Pasadena Jewish Temple and Center (PJTC) and a professor of American history at California State University, Los Angeles began interviewing elderly congregants with a focus on the history of the Pasadena Jewish community prior to World War I...
- Biographical Note:
- Congregant of the Pasadena Jewish Temple and Center. Los Angeles City council person and member of the Los Angeles Board of Supervisors.
Limit your search
- From Small Town Congregation to Suburban Survivor: Pasadena Jewish Temple and Center18
- South Asian Women in Los Angeles15
- Synanon Foundation Oral Histories8
- Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program6
- Narratives of Justice:Criminal Justice Activism in Los Angeles4