- Asian American History
- 6.2 hrs
- Series Statement:
- This series includes full-life histories of a number of prominent Korean Americans who represent their community’s tremendous expansion during the period after federal anti-Asian immigration laws were repealed in 1965. The series focuses on the remarkable growth of the Korean American community i...
- Biographical Note:
- Chief executive officer, president, and director at Open Bank.
Limit your search
- Many Branches, One Root: Buddhist Traditions in the Los Angeles Area18
- Korean Americans in Los Angeles after 196515
- South Asian Women in Los Angeles15
- Suburban Chinatown: Chinese American Business and Political Leaders in the San Gabriel Valley10
- Traditional Asian Arts in Southern California8
- Making Waves: Filipino-American Activists in Los Angeles during the 1970s5
- UCLA Asian American Studies1