- Community HistorySocial MovementsCommunity Activism
- 4.5 hrs.
- Series Statement:
- The Narratives of Justice oral history series documents issues related to the criminal justice system in California through interviews with a variety of people who seek to reform that system. It includes interviews with individuals who provide services to at-risk youth; individuals engaged in com...
- Biographical Note:
- Creative writer and a case manager at InsideOut Writers, an organization that serves at-risk youth through using creative writing as a catalyst for personal transformation.
Limit your search
- From Small Town Congregation to Suburban Survivor: Pasadena Jewish Temple and Center18
- South Asian Women in Los Angeles15
- Synanon Foundation Oral Histories8
- Arts in Corrections: Interviews with Participants in California Department of Corrections' Institutional Arts Program6
- Narratives of Justice:Criminal Justice Activism in Los Angeles4